Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) involves a novel situation among colleges and foundations of higher learning in the country. It was laid out in 1920 and developed out of the Mohammedan Anglo-Oriental which was set up in 1877 by the incredible visionary and social reformer, Sir Syed Ahmad khan. From its actual origin, it has kept its entryway open to the individuals from all networks and from all edges of the nation and the world. The Aligarh Muslim University s the acknowledgment of a dream which was expansive, extensive and sensible.
Spread over 467.6 hectares in the city of Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, Aligarh Muslim University offers in excess of 300 courses in the customary and current parts of training. It attracts understudies from all states India and from various nations, particularly Africa, West Asia and Southeast Asia. In a few courses, seats are held for understudies from SAARC and Commonwealth Countries. The University is available to all regardless of standing, belief, religion or orientation. It positions eighth among the main 20 exploration colleges in India.
AMU Student Login Process Online:
- To login to the student account visit the webpage amuonline.in
- You can get a direct access to student portal using the link portal.amuonline.in
- Add the username, password
- Hit on ‘Login’ tab.
Retrieve AMU Student Login Credentials:
- To retrieve the login initials use the link amuonline.in
- In the login section click on ‘Forgot password?’ tab.
- Enter the account email address click on ‘recover password’ button.
Apply for AMU:
- Visit the official website at amucontrollerexams.com
- Click on the link ‘ Application Forms for Admission to Class I,VI & IX, 2022-23‘
- Then login into your account for further process.
- Click on ‘Application Forms’ from the list of links
- On this page, click on ‘Register (For New User)’
- Fill in the required details to register successfully for AMU Application Process
- You will land on the following page with instructions to continue the application process. Click on the icon with three horizontal lines on the top right corner of your screen.
- The further steps to finish your application process will appear on the screen. Kindly click on the steps to complete the process.
- Note: Only single registration is sufficient for applying to the multiple courses by a candidate
- Candidate should have scanned copy of his/ her latest front facing good quality colored photo with white background, signature and thumb Impression (left Thumb Impression only) in JPG/ JPEG format only for uploading on the website.
- Documents required at the time of admission: Checked duplicate of date of birth authentication/High School Certificate of the up-and-comer.
- Checked duplicate of imprint sheet/grade-sheet of qualifying assessment.
- Checked duplicate of reports on the side of a case under exceptional classification, if any
- Checked duplicate of substantial GATE Score Card (appropriate just for up-and-comers applying for admission to MTech courses in the Faculty of Engineering and Technology)
- Checked duplicate of reports on the side of Professional Experience, if any (appropriate just for up-and-comers applying for admission to B.E course in the Faculty of Engineering and Technology)
- Checked duplicate of No Objection Certificate from the business, whenever utilized as of now
- It is to be guaranteed that all archives ought to be transferred in JPG/JPEG design just and their singular size ought to lie between 200KB to 2MB.
Frequently Asked Questions on AMU:
- What Is The Eligibility Criteria For MBA At AMU?
Any understudy who wishes to apply for MBA from AMU should hold a four year certification in any stream with at least half total from a perceived college. Further, the last choice will be done in view of the confirmation test followed by GD and interview.
- What Is The Course Fee At AMU?
The course charge of the relative multitude of courses change in the college. Nonetheless, the expense for the majority of the UG and PG programs at AMU is less contrasted with other government/private organizations. For BTech, the absolute expense is Rs 3.5 lakh for quite some time.
- How Can You Take Admission In AMU?
To take confirmation at AMU Aligarh, up-and-comers should present the application structure on the web, show up for the selection test for the individual course and be in the legitimacy rundown of the program.
AMU Contact Number:
For more details call on +91-571-2700920.